Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Stitches and stuff....


I don't know why I've not been blogging lately, shit just hasn't been that interesting lately I guess. But here is some stuff on my mind:

My stitches are out and everything on my arm is healing up fine, a bit dry, but fine. I think I might need ointment.

I'll be happy to have five days off for Thanksgiving and will eat a lot of food. I wish I were in Cancun with the Burritto Sisters, that sounds pretty nice.

I hope I don't catch a cold, because everyone seems to be sick. I hate it when people are sick. I don't want to be around them. I don't like coughing or sniffling.

Ummm, oh, the Bachelor was pretty funny last night, most dramatic rose ceremony ever. That dude turned out to be a real dick. But, those girls have to be pretty stupid to date a twin, creepy.

I miss the Pick Up Artist and wish that I were Canadian. I'm considering becoming a goth for the winter months, but the winter months don't seem to be coming, so I'm not sure now.

I want to see the new Cohen Bros. movie, Gio is reading, Mary J's album is coming out on December 18th, my windshield still needs replacing as does my right tail light, I don't like it when people eat ice, I dislike the store Kohl's, and I still hate cinammon.

I guess that about wraps it up....oh one last thing, my washer broke.
Have a good holiday if I can't think of anything intersting before then.

Aimers

No comments: