Thursday, February 21, 2008

Do NOT BUY THE PT Cruiser

Hello all, I just wanted to pass down some very useful information in regards to purchasing a PT Cruiser. My cousin, Cynthia, sent me an email this morning because she never showed up for dinner at my house last night. I was really worried about her until I checked my gmail inbox. I'm sharing her email with you all as I know many of you have expressed interest in the purchase of a PT Cruiser and have asked my adivce and opinion on the car in the past, please read this from Cynthia and be advised:

Dear Cousin Aimers,

I want to thank you all for your concern and I apologize for my absence. I've been having issues with my vehicle and I just barely got home from another break down. Let's just say that I won't be getting another Pt Cruiser, especially the first model. First it was the oil, barley had any, and there must be leak in my coolant tank, which causes overheating. Horrible noises from it too. It's embarrassing. And I need a tune up. It must be nice having money...

However, Auntie is ill and she is not going to be working. So, she is willing to let Mom and I borrow her Pt Cruiser (which is still new) for tomorrow night. So hopefully, I'll have dinner with you tomorrow. Actually, no thoughts about it, I will be there tomorrow night. I have nothing stopping me. Just wanted you to know. And again, I apologize. Have a pleasant evening.

~ Cousin Cynthia

No comments: