Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Is this thing on??

Well, hello, I am back from my whirlwind of a trip to China. Not sure what to think about all of it yet, I'm a bit out of it and already back to work.

Let me start by saying I now know more than ever that we are very spoiled living in the U.S. I also know that it is pretty hard to keep your balance and not pee on your ankles while you teeter over a hole in the ground to piss. I saw lots of neat things and hope to get some pictures posted to one of those fancy websites where you can make a slideshow real soon.

In other news, Gio lost his first tooth....and I missed it. I was real bummed about that, but was able to make a call to the tooth fairy, via mobile phone, to let her know to wait to come bring him money in exchange for his very small German tooth.

Oh...and one more thing, everyone had really neat cell phone charms in Hong Kong.

Peace out bitches,
Aimers

No comments: