Monday, June 25, 2007

Workin' For the Weekend


Aimers has noticed that she lives more and more for weekends, and the weekends get shorter and shorter. Not much was accomplished this weekend. G and I went swimming on Friday evening over at the gym. Saturday we took a long bike ride in anticipation of the mushroom/water thingy in land park being open and fun, but it was closed, so we had to ride all the way back home. We stopped off at Oscar's for a delicious breakfast burrito and quesidilla. Later we went to Big Shirl's and I continued my love affair with pear vodka. I finished this eventful two days by watching movies, might I suggest that you watch The Life and Hard Times of Guy Terrifico. It's funny.

Welp, now I'm back at the office. I think I might use the postage machine today.

This is Aimers wishing you all a wonderful work week.
Let's do this.

A.A.

No comments: