Tuesday, June 12, 2007

World of Warcraft


I'm not sure how many of you, my loyal and devoted fans, are in the know about World of Warcraft. Apparently it is kind of like Dungeons and Dragons, but I hear it is breaking up marriages and causing affairs all over the U.S. Last night I ate at the Mongolian BBQ Great Wall located in that strip mall off of Arden and I was suprised to see all of these guys in this room playing WOW. Before seeing this, I had thought it was just an imaginary realm....but here is the proof.

Wow,
Aimers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Aim, you must check out the South Park episode based on the game when you have the time. It's too good.

Miss you!

t + p + s + b

The Life of Aimers said...

Oh brother, it has even spread do syndicated television? It's worse than I thought.

Aimerson