Monday, March 10, 2008

Jack Gallagher



Jack Gallagher isn't related to Gallagher, but he is a comedian. He is also living in Sacramento. Throughout the years I've had several run ins with Jack Gallagher (listed below).

1. Sierra View Country Club Mid 1990's-Jack did a stand up act during one of our charity tournaments, this was during his Crystal Ice Cream years, I was starstruck.

2. Southwest Airlines flight to Phoenix 4 years ago-I was going to corporate office, he was listening to I-pod, he was isle seat, I was window seat. I tried to see what he was listening to on his I-pod but this was before I got my reading glasses. I imagined it was Led Zep's ZOSO album.


3. Pancake Breakfast at Elementary School. Jack and family were standing right in front of me I was able to get this picture of him, everyone in his family is tall, his oldest son was wearing a Ramones t-shirt, skinny jeans, and checkered slip on Vans.

I have yet to work up the courage to speak to Jack Gallagher but I feel like it could happen in the coming year.

No comments: