Tuesday, March 18, 2008

UNICORN COLLECTION

Hello everyone. As you all know I have a pretty impressive unicorn collection. Well, because I've had to replace the brakes in my car, I'm looking to make a few extra dollars. While it pains me to have to get rid of some of my unicorns I figured that maybe they'd go to a good home if one of you were able to take these off my hands. This is a Lot of 6 Enesco Rainbow Dreams Unicorn figurines. In Good Used Condition. Sorry, I dont have boxes for them. Figurines include:
Dreams Come True(with certificate of authenticity)
The Courtship(this is a set of two that when put together make a beautiful heart,has certificate of authenicity)
Butterflies and Rainbow Skies(has certificate of authenicity)
Where Bluebirds Fly(has certificate of authenicity)
Moonbeam Dreams
Chasing a Dream Buyer can also have Tender Love for FREE!!(this is a set of two that when put together make a beautiful heart, this set is damged due to a broken horn).
Asking $40 for all or $8 each

Please let me know if you are interested by EOD.

Thank you in advance.
Keep Dreaming,
Aimers

No comments: