Friday, April 24, 2009

What's New With Aimers


Just a few new and exciting things going on with me:

Mondays and Wednesdays I'm teaching yoga at "It's All about Yoga". Come down and learn breathing and stretching techniques that will help heal.

Tuesdays and Thursdays: Working at Espresso Metro, yes folks, we do have ice blended drinks, don't hesitate to come down and cool off.

Fridays: For the most part Fridays are free for me until I begin my Japanese calligraphy course mid-may. Also in the woodworks paper making in my back yard. Have any old cotton, newsprint, or bark that you'd like to make into paper? Call me on my home telephone with availability.

Saturdays: Every Saturday in May I will be teaching an Organic Cooking course at Sierra 2 in room 112. I do ask for a $2 donation.

Sundays: All about me....and the bees. Making local honey alongside one of my dearest friends, Matthew. You may know him as the treasurer of the beekeepers society. Have allergies? Try local honey.

Upcoming events: Asparagus festival; making corn fuel with Bob and Peggy Barts; Recumbent Bicycle Rally;

Again, for more information on any or all of these exciting events, please contact me through this bulletin.

Peace, love, and happiness.
Aimers

No comments: