Monday, August 13, 2007

Baditude

Today Aimers has baditude. This is sort of like a bad attitude and stems from being pulled in one million different directions by too many people, personally and professionally. It is caused by people not being patient and having deadlines, this is from not being able to make others happy, this is from people not concerned with how I am feeling, it is a feeling of inadequacy and an overall sense of wanting to throw my hands up and SCREAM!! because it feels like I'll never be able to get everything done or make all these people happy. It's a feeling of helplessness. I'd like to pull my hair out and run, but I stay, chained to my desk chair (with spin function). There has got to be more, there has got to be.

I hate to say it, but I think I've got a case of the Mondays, straight up and straight down.

Sucks.
Aimers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you need something to cheer you up, you should catch the southpark episode 'gingers' on demand.