Monday, August 20, 2007

Queen of Mean?


It's hard to tell from this picture, however, Leona Helmsley was once deemed the "queen of mean". She passed on today. Which gets me thinking, I miss the 80's so much. We lost Merv and Leona this month, some say the trifectta is probably near. I can only hope it won't be another one of our notorious 80's icons.

Leona went from nothin' to somethin' to nothin' again. She was a real bad ass bitch, a motherfuckin' true ass gangster bitch.

I can almost picture her drinking Manhattan's at her country club, and so to that, I say, here's to you sister girl.
Got nothing but love for you baby.

Peace out and R.I.P. I hope they got your funeral right!!
Loves, Aimers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aimers, I don't normally like to criticize your informative work but I do believe that you forgot to mention the fact that our Queen brought the eyebrow comb-over into a sad world of shaky, pencil brow lined women. I was fortunate enough to see this technique demonstrated in person, on her mac counter tour across America.
Your faithful reader
Browswithhair.

The Life of Aimers said...

Hecka Taupe.
Thanks for writing in.

Aimers