Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fuji: UPDATE


Hi gang,

Just wanted to update you on the Fuji situation. It looks like my main funder has pulled from the deal and is M.I.A. While this is frustrating, I think that with a little help from WAMU we will stand to see substantial funding and therefore growth by the end of the first quarter of fiscal year '08.

I ask that you please keep your fingers crossed as this has been a very long journey and one that will hopefully be successful in the very near future. I am envisioning positivity and have added Fuji to my wish board, just like they told me to do on the Secret.

Thank you for your outpouring of support during this rocky time.
Fuji remains to be my top priority and I am focusing on keeping my eye on the prize.

Thanks all,
Aimeson

No comments: