Tuesday, September 18, 2007

That's a WRAP people!!


Look people, I don't want to buy any of your kid's wrapping paper. If I have one more desperate parent enter my office with scads of paperwork and excel spreadsheets begging for money for Taylor and Brianna's school fundraiser, I'm going to fucking lose it. I've got my own fundraising to do, shit. By the time I buy all this wrapping paper, I'm not going to have money left to have anything to wrap...doesn't anyone get this? Also note: I will not buy cookies, magazines, chocolates, Candlelight, Pampered Chef, Avon, Mary Kay, or anything remotley like any one of these things.

Thanks in advance.
Ms. Aimee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and why does everything show up so late and in miniature form? i ordered christmas decorations once and when they came 3 months after christmas they were less than an inch tall. not worth the $20 i spent to keep my co-worker happy.

The Life of Aimers said...

Fucking co-workers, right??!!