Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Art and Kite Show

I know that many of you are busy but I am going to extend an invitation out to my newest art reception at the Effie Yeaw Nature Center on Saturday. This exhibition is a collaborative venture and includes the works of many local artists, everything from wood carvings to silk flower arranging. I will be showing my latest series of sand art inspired by Island Time. If you get the urge please come and join the good people that are participating in this event. We will be having cookies and punch after the art show to celebrate Allen Johnston's kite flying competition, exciting for sure.

Effie Yeaw Nature Center
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Art Show 11-2:00
Kite Competition 2:00-4:00

If you need directions or further instruction, please give me a ring.
Aimers

No comments: