Sunday, November 05, 2006

Also, Coach of the Year

So, I went to a couple of thrift stores with my mom and I was browsing through the movies and books when this little gem popped out at me. If you remember from my prior blog I won Coach of the Year on Oct 13, 2006 and here I am in Woodland with a Coach of the Year DVD staring right into my face. Now, this movie was made in 1980 and stars Robert Conrad and I'm not sure what it is about but it looks like he might be in a wheelchair, so I'm sure he probably had to come over a lot of obstacles and stuff to be a good coach. I can only imagine it was something like that, probably a sports related tear jerker, something that both men and women might like, maybe something like a date movie. Maybe I should have bought it. Shoot, now I wish I'd have bought it just to see if my life resembles Robert Conrad's....hmmmm, now I'm going to be wondering about this. Don't you hate when that happens, it's like you could just kick yourself. Darnit.

Well, that's it for now. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did.

Signing off,
Aimers

1 comment:

The Life of Aimers said...

I'm glad I'm not in a wheel chair, that would make it hard to coach.